1. Use of calcitonin gene-related peptide to regulate immune response. Agnès Vignery, Inventor. Patent number 5,635,478. Approved June 1997
2. Pharmaceutical compositions containing calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) and use thereof to ameliorate hyper immune-mediated diseases and abnormal conditions. Agnès Vignery, Inventor. Patent number 5,858,978. Approved January 12, 1999
3. Method for fostering bone formation and preservation. Agnès Vignery, Nozer Mehta and James Gilligan, Inventors. Patent number US 7,531,518B2. Approved May 12, 2009
4. Method for bone augmentation. Kieran Murphy, Agnès Vignery, Nozer Mehat and James Gilligan, inventors. Application 60/621,060
5. Devices that guide bone formation. Agnès Vignery, Nozer Mehta and James Gilligan, Inventors. Application 60/682,456
6. Compositions and Methods to enhance bone growth. Agnès Vignery Nozer Mehta and James Gilligan, Inventors.
7. Use soluble recombinant extracellular domain of CD200R or antibodies that block CD200R to prevent and/or repair bone loss. Agnès Vignery, Jun Li and Juan Ke, Inventors. Agnès Vignery, Jun Li and Juan Ke, Inventors. Filed July 24, 2008 http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/ (WO2008/089022)
8. A method to assess the survival of transplants. Agnès Vignery, Inventor. Provisional filing done by Yale OCR 00005020, 2008